Welcome to Copenhagen Taxi. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.
The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Passengers are not permitted to smoke or consume any drinks/food in the vehicles.
- The supplier might refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/ or whose behaviour is consider a threat to the driver, the vehicle and/ or other passengers or road users.
- Customers are entitled to cancel the reservation 24 hours before arrival / departure free of charge fee. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before arrival/departure will be fully charged.
- It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us if there are any errors or anything needs to be amended.
- No need to reconfirm your booking unless there are any changes.
- Extra Charges might apply if traveling with excess of luggage/wheelchair,sports/music equipment, or any additional item/service required. You must inform us at the moment of booking, in order to make the arrangements to provide all services required. The supplier might refuse to transport excess items if not able to fit in the vehicle.
- Extra charges may apply for waiting time from other pick up locations than airports at a rate of €1 per minute. At airports we are could be very flexible if you come across any issue such as missing luggage, just let us know.
- By booking with us you are entering into a contract with the supplier directly and you may also be bound by their terms and conditions of booking.
copenhagentaxi.net will endeavor to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
- accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- restricted vehicular access
- exceptional or severe weather conditions
- compliance with requests of the police
- deaths and accidents on the road
- vandalism and terrorism
- unforeseen traffic delays
- industrial action by third parties
- problems caused by other customers
- the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government
- other circumstances affecting passenger safety
We respect your privacy. copenhagentaxi.net will keep all your private details confidential and will not share any of your private information with anyone.
Only essential details will be disclosed to our local supplier to provide the transfer service e.g. (Flight Numbers and Lead Passenger Name).
Emergency Phone Number:
In the event that you are unable to locate your driver, you must inform immediately and call the emergency number +353 1 531 02 55 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to inform us about not been able to locate your driver upon collection, will leave us without any option to provide the service and the booking will be charged in full!